Still Not Happy With My Site Look

Or it could be, I am just not well at the moment. so I am more fussier then normal … I will see how I feel in a few days. All I know is it has been a while since I have blogged, and I am not sure how often I will blog, or how long I will be around for. I just know I need to write how I am feeling. I may still always do that, but I may not have an audience. Time will tell …

You know what's even stupider?

I have a website I don't even use and I am paying for it each month, and I have had it for over a year. I probably should cancel it, and stick to the free sites for a while … Or maybe keep it, and really work out what I want to do with it … I still want the domain name though … I like that domain, it's me … See why I need to write about what I am thinking?? It's so jumbled up my thoughts and feelings. I feel like sometimes they are inter lapping. But anyway enough of that, I am back, for now … And a LOT has been going on.

Hence why I needed to blog again.

Some of it is good stuff, and some of it is REALLY shitty. Like a roller coaster … Sometimes I want to sleep for months, like a bear and wake up and life is cool again, smooth sailing, but as humans, we don't get that luxury of sleeping and hibernating over the winter, hell, waking up at any time after a few months hibernating … How dare we want that???

I don't know about anyone else, but I really struggle writing a blog when starting again … I lose interest so easily. And that goes with people and relationships. I lose interest and look for something new. That's shocking to admit, but it's the truth. And the really silly thing about it is, I hate change. Can't handle change.

BUT

I am seeing someone who may have me questioning my track record in relationships. You know how they say you know, well, the other night we were talking and he said he'd never felt this way about a woman before. And I thought about it myself when I was by myself … Time will tell as this is only new even though we have known each other since July of 2014. And we have liked each other since the day we met. But now, we are getting real here. And it feels pretty awesome to have someone like you as much as you like them, maybe even a bit more then you do …
Share /

No comments

Post a Comment

← Newer Post
Newer Post